Your World, Our World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Events
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Revolution! Harry Potter RP! [LB]
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

» Kurobane, Kagemaii
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 am

» Kosui Hitoshi
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 am

» Aessa
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 am

» Laura Nova
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 am

» Satomi Angel Hitshyuuga, S.A.H
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Affiliates
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 35m1vnk
RPG-D
Copyright
Everything created on this site are the work of their respective owners, and all related topic and forum creators. Information can not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the original creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anybody who copies this site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ria Mizunoe
Admin
Ria Mizunoe

Character sheet
Level: 1

And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:24 pm

My body hurt as I was thrust to the ground. I knew I had to get up immediately, though, because Katsu was giving us the chance to escape. And out of panic and fear, I stood up, and sprinted in a random direction. I had no idea where I was going, I just hoped that maybe, I'd get out of the situation alive. And that Kanna would follow me, maybe. It was a dumb decision, yes, to run off like that, What if Kanna couldn't find me, because I had gone too fast? It passed my mind, but I kept running until I had no more energy. I then collapsed under a tree, panting for air. Where was I? Why was I attacked? And again, why did I end up here with almost no memories?

[BECAUSE FUCK GOOD SIZED POSTS!]
[Ria: exit]
Back to top Go down
https://ourdreamworld.rpg-board.net
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:38 am

Everything was just so overwhelming, I couldn't process it all. Forget processing what was going on in front of my very eyes, it seemed like nothing I had learned to this point wanted to make my way to my brain. So I just sat there, still as a stone, fiddling with the grass beneath my fingers. I watched the scene play out before me, Katsu attacking Lupe, Ria running away... In fact, it wasn't until the latter got through to me that I finally raised myself to my feet. I tried to run after her, but I just wasn't as fast in this state. Realizing that I had long lost her by now, due also to my slow reaction time, I huddled myself against a large bush. I was still in sight of the two men, though whether or not they could see my small figure from this far away was beyond me. In exasperation, I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my face in my hands.

Ria and I were separated now, and it was all because of me. It was my fault. If I could've just gotten a hold of myself earlier... Would she hate me for leaving her?
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hitoshi

Katsu Hitoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:57 am

Damnit, he's good. Did they escape? Good they aren't around. "Well, now that there aren't any innocent people around we can start fighting." I said grasping my sword. This time I can't hold back. I need to finish this quickly so I can find Kanna and Ria quickly. I put my ice magic in my blade and begun my charge again. I slashed one way allowing him to parry the simple swing then went in for a punch. Again, he blocked that, as I hoped. Then I swept him off his feet with my legs following with an ice-charged punch breaking some of his ribs. Then I saw him cough up a bit of blood. As he regained composure I gave a good kick to his face. As soon as he got up I had my blade to his neck.

"You chose the wrong person to fight Lupe. It's time you gave up." I spoke with icy chill in my tone. "I would prefer not having to kill you but if it comes to that just know I WILL kill you. Leave now and it won't come to that! Understand?" For extra measure I pressed the blade closer to his neck. "Leave us be for we do not wish harm upon anyone friend or foe."
Back to top Go down
Lupe

Lupe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:06 am

Lupe began laughing, "I have been shot, stabbed, mauled by animals, robbed, beaten, you name it. I have been to hell and back, but you don't know that do you? Nobody know that? At this point I care little more than how to keep my honour. That is what this is! I do not care of your simple precognitions of victory and honour. Mine are separate entirely. I don't even care for the girl any-more, my honour is at stake here! That is what I live for!"

He spat in Katsu's face and swung a punch at his solar plexus, stunning him, he grabbed Katsu's sword by the hilt and shoved it away, he slammed a vicious head-butt to his nose. He went for his knife, grabbing it and throwing it with accuracy at Katsu, embedding in his leg. He sprinted over and grabbed the knife, he kicked Katsu away and wiped the knife clean. "I'm sorry... truly, but I shall be victorious. The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it. It began with the forging of the the sovereign empire. Power was given to mankind; youngest, smartest and fairest of all beings. That is another story for another day, maybe when I am not rushing. He sliced at Katsu's cheek and shoved him onto the ground. I stand here before you... Judge me! Do it! I dare you! And I will both accept your opinion and cut you down for it!" He stomped upon Katsu's leg viciously and there was a sickening crack. "Unfortunately, I like people to have time to digest their failure." He coughed up some blood, "You are a worthy opponent and I am not in a killing mood, which is very rare. Goodbye would be nice, just say goodbye, and drag yourself away, and I will stroll the other way."

[Lupe is a crazy-ass-motherfucker who has been through a lot of shit in his hidden backstory.]
Back to top Go down
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Nothing would be done if I didn't do something, I knew that. But at every fresh drop of blood that met my gaze, a shiver ran down my skin. I had never been stabbed. Not once. I didn't work in the kitchen, so it wasn't like I ever really had the chance to stab myself. No one was out for my life either, so... But I had to! I was scared, there was no doubt, but I shakily rose to my feet and sprinted over to the two men, throwing my body between them. "I know you probably won't listen, but stop! Stab me if you want, whatever, but this isn't something that's worth it for one of you to lose your lives over! We're just two random girls with amnesia! How important can we really be?!" I bit my lip and looked towards Katsu. "Please, just... stop." Yes, I appreciated the fact that he was willing to give his life for my sake, but that wasn't what I wanted. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hitoshi

Katsu Hitoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Kanna's words were almost as piercing as Lupe's knife. How could she stand there and be so brave. She doesn't know who she is or where she is, but she somehow has the courage to face this guy and risk her life for me. And I'm just some guy she just met. When she looked at me I saw the fear in her eyes, but she refused to move. "Fine Lupe, have it your way. We will leave here. Just promise me one thing, the next time we meet, how bout we all get a bite to eat instead of threaten and kill each other, okay?" I smiled with happiness hoping to ease Kanna's worries. In fact, even though I was in pain, I felt as though Lupe was just being cautious. Looking back at Kanna, maybe there was something about her that even she doesn't know about herself.

"Kanna, do you think you could go get my sword so we can leave and find Ria?" I said. Looking at Lupe I spoke with a smile, "And you, Lupe, I do hope we meet again, but preferably without the spilling of our own blood, okay." Truthfully, I wish this world wouldn't have this conflict all the time. Never a time where we weren't fighting on the front lines in the army. This fight just proves that I need to be stronger to help people.
Back to top Go down
Lupe

Lupe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:01 pm

Luro smiled in amusement, "Next time, you might not even see me coming, but I will remember you, know that, and I can hold a grudge. I can do that! See you around my little sociopath. You too Mrs. Jumpinfrontofknives, goodbye!" He laughed in amusement and cleaned off his knife. Strolling away into the sunset, before he dissipated he yelled "If I see you again I will most likely kill you! Words of wisdom!"

[Luro Exit]

(Short Post is Short, got lazy.)
Back to top Go down
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Mrs... Jumpinfrontofknives? Despite the weird nickname I had been apparently given, I didn't so much as breathe until the strange man walked away, and when he did, I sunk to my feet beside Katsu. "Are you okay?" I asked breathily, feeling almost faint from the tension. He definitely didn't look like he was in the best of conditions... I sighed and wiped away the small beads on sweat that had gathered themselves on my forehead with the back of one hand. Saying that... I liked being that close to a knife wasn't quite something I could very easily say. It wasn't any lie that I was scared out of my wits--rather, I could actually hear my heart pounding against my chest the entire time--but if this man, Katsu, was willing to sacrifice his life, his entire being, for two girls he had just barely met, then it was only fair that I would be willing to make the same sort of sacrifice for him.

"We should probably find a place to rest first. Before... well... before we try and find Ria." It hardly looked like he was in a condition to walk, much less go on a wild goose hunt to find her. Yes, I missed her; yes, I was scared; yes, I was worried for her safety, but Katsu was my main concern at the moment. I slowly clambered back to my feet and said to him, "I can help you walk if you need it. I... I don't mind. It's the least I can do." I muttered just the smallest 'thank you' under my breath before holding out my hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hitoshi

Katsu Hitoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:26 pm

It was in that moment where Kanna stretched out her hand to me that I realized that she was concerned about my well being. Quickly I took her hand and picked myself up using her for support. "I'll be fine, nothing some R&R won't fix. We may have to delay our search for Ria momentarily." I almost doubled over from just gaining my balance. "My home isn't too far from here. I suggest we start going there now." I sheathed my blade and started making the trek to the one safe place for us right now. "there is no need to thank me, Kanna, because I have the feeling you would've done the same for me if our roles were reversed." I have so many questions now. Why did Ria and Kanna lose their memories? Where did Ria run to and is she safe? Are these girls important in some way? Why was Lupe in the garden anyway? These answers will come with time. To think that this day started so peacefully... after a few steps it felt as though my body got heavier and then I fell and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Despite his obvious pains, my body relaxed just slightly as he assured me he was fine. Even I knew as much to tell that that was an obvious lie, yet somewhere, it was accompanied by just the slightest amount of reassurance. The words that flew free from his mouth only confirmed what I already knew--or suspected--so I gave a simple nod of recognition to the now wounded man. Trying to support his weight was difficult, I'd admit that much, but I was certain that it was nothing compared to what he was going through. I just had to suck it up, right? I was so caught by surprise when he collapsed however, that there was nothing I could do in the way of keeping him up before his body collided with the ground. "Katsu? Katsu!" I yelled as I sunk to his side, shaking him slightly. What was I supposed to do? I bit my lip, looking down at his limp body with pity. I knew absolutely nothing in the way of first aid, but I knew being out in the open and vulnerable like this wasn't something good. I would just have to suck it up, I concluded, as I grabbed hold of his body. The bush from earlier should do... Right?
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hitoshi

Katsu Hitoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Where am I? Why is it so.... cold? Why can't I move? I remember fighting a hybrid and losing. But after the fight everything went dark. It feels like I'm being moved. Has he decided to come back and finish the job. Or maybe he's taking me somewhere to be interrogated. Or.... oh no! Kanna. If he came back I can't help her. She might be in danger. If she was taken somewhere, none can say what will happen to her. I have to get up! I need to wake up! But my body feels to heavy to move.... Useless.... Just like the war....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2