Your World, Our World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Events
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Revolution! Harry Potter RP! [LB]
~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

» Kurobane, Kagemaii
~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 am

» Kosui Hitoshi
~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 am

» Aessa
~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 am

» Laura Nova
~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 am

» Satomi Angel Hitshyuuga, S.A.H
~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 Emptyby Celios Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Affiliates
~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 35m1vnk
RPG-D
Copyright
Everything created on this site are the work of their respective owners, and all related topic and forum creators. Information can not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the original creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anybody who copies this site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eeria White

Eeria White

Character sheet
Level: 1

~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 pm

His answer to the question didn't surprise me. He didn't even remember his plans anymore, it was sad. "Don't feel guilty, Ezzie. Even if you are busy, it's not like you can just blow them off, right?" I smiled. I wasn't really happy, but I... I didn't want him to be feeling guilty about it. Besides, it was his lifestyle. I just spent most of my time planning pranks that never really happened, or sometimes out shopping, so it was enough for me... I guessed. I enjoyed pranking people the most when I was with Ezrhael, though. I shifted my position around a tiny bit, and looked up at him. "Don't worry about it~" I said, and laughed. "Seems like there's not anything going on today..." I sighed, looking around. Not even a single person passing through, as what it was like, on days before breaks. No one really bothered to come, a lot of people started their breaks early.
Back to top Go down
Ezrhael White

Ezrhael White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:13 pm

"Well I mean... I could." I suppose the words would have sounded cruel to most people, but it was true. I rarely ever knew their names anyway, so why couldn't I just blow them off? "You're my sister after all. If you want me to be with you, it would be kind of cruel to say no, wouldn't it?" Besides, most of those other girls were just disappointed at the most. It's not like I couldn't talk my way into getting another date with them the next weekend. I would already be seeing one girl this weekend as it was, so... I couldn't stand to see Eeria disappointed. "No, you don't worry about it, okay. Sunday. We'll hang out then." I looked down at her and smiled gently. If she was happy, then it was fine. At her mention of the business of the place--or rather, not--I simply nodded. "Fridays are pretty laid back days, aren't they..." I mused. Saturdays and Sundays were wonderful, but I had to say, Fridays weren't that horrible either.
Back to top Go down
Eeria White

Eeria White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:24 pm

It was kind of cruel for him to say he could just blow them off, but to be honest, I realized, it'd probably be better that way. It'd save them the heartbreak, really. "I know I'm your sister, but I'm okay with it, so.." I said, leaving off the end of the sentence, since I was unsure what to say at the time. It was... a difficult subject, wasn't it? I didn't want to make him feel bad, but I did honestly wish he would spend time with me instead of them. "Sunday? Okay.. Is there anything you want to do, in specifics?" I asked, wanting to have the most fun I could with him on that day. I didn't really care what we did, in that case. Unless we were...breaking some type of law. That was bad.

"Yeah... It's relaxing, isn't it? I mean... we don't really have to deal with anyone but each other, right now." I said, yawning. Was he still upset about not hanging about with me? I wondered that, even though I knew, he probably...was, even if he didn't act like it. He wasn't heartless, in fact, he had a pretty big heart, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ezrhael White

Ezrhael White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:40 pm

If she wasn't happy with something, she should really just say it. Although I already knew she would have been disappointed if I didn't hang out with her, it would be easier if she just admitted it herself. Hell, it made me feel even more guilty when she tried to cover it up like she did. "I was honestly just thinking of winging it," I replied casually. "You know me. I never plan things in advance." It was always like that, I thought with a short laugh. Whenever I actually tried to make plans, well... other than going out on a certain, they never happened. That was just the kind of guy I was, I guess. So... why even bother trying? "So... are you sure I can't go to sleep Eeria?" I asked guiltily, making it a point to rub my eyes and yawn. The answer was going to be no again, I knew--but hey!--it never hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Eeria White

Eeria White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:55 pm

His comments were kind of funny to me, actually, considering how true they were. He probably winged all of his dates, too, because like he said, he didn't plan anything in advance. ANYTHING. I laughed quietly, as if to myself, even though I knew he could hear me. After all we were basically cuddling. And that thought embarrassed me, so I hid my face, in his chest, of course. It was comfortable, too. I was sure he'd understand that much. I laughed a bit at his next question, he knew the answer, and I knew he knew I knew. "No~ You can't leave this all to me! And Lucy'll get mad. I would sleep too if I could, you know~" I said, looking up at him, smiling. He really knew how to lighten the mood, didn't he? He had always been like that, that Ezzie.
Back to top Go down
Ezrhael White

Ezrhael White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:38 pm

"Ah... Something wrong?" I asked, laughing a bit, when I noticed her hiding. Yet again, girls. I would never get them. So instead, I simply patted her head and whispered, "Eh? Is my little sister a pervert?" And, of course, I made sure to place extra emphasis on 'pervert.' It was honestly surprising that she actually put up with all of my teasing. Well... then again, considering how that's what all the girls fell for... I glanced down at her, a slight grin plastered across my face. And, since I was already expecting the reply she gave to my usual question. I laughed. But sheesh, it seemed like if it weren't for Lucy, she'd let me do whatever I wanted. All it ever was was 'Lucy'll get mad.' Although... I suppose it kind of did make sense. He did get mad pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
Eeria White

Eeria White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:50 pm

"No... I'm okay." I replied, since he noticed me hiding. "Just comfortable, is all." His next comment, however... It cause my whole face to go red, and I hid my face once again. Jeez.. why did he have to be like that? He knew it would get to me.. "Idiot.. You're the perverted one, not me.." I muttered, to myself if anything. He was a nice older brother... but.... but.... Any girl would fall for teasing like that, and he knew that! It wasn't fair... that he got to control me like that. "Ezzie~ It's so unfair that you're smooth with words like that, you know....." I frowned, the blush on my face not going away, pulling myself away from his chest and looking up at him. He was smiling, at my embarrassed self. He probably wasn't even thinking about what he said, his mind was probably wandering off to some other topic that didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Ezrhael White

Ezrhael White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:34 pm

"Aha! So I was right! You were being a pervert~" I exclaimed, taking advantage of the the fact that she didn't quite deny it. It was all in good fun of course. She was so much easier to tease than any of the other girls. Could you really blame a guy? Although, when she look up at me, it just added to my feeling of satisfaction. She was so red! I couldn't help it; I brought my free hand up to cover my mouth and started laughing. "Y-y-you're so..." Why did I find it so funny? "You're so red! I'm sorry, I...I can't help it!" My laughing continued for several moments longer before I finally calmed down. "I'm sorry, Eeria. I really couldn't help it, honestly!" Was she really that shy about it? "Oh, but... but I really am sorry. It just happens, you know?" It was true. Teasing was just something that came naturally. I rarely even gave a second thought to it.
Back to top Go down
Eeria White

Eeria White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 pm

"Was not..." I muttered, looking away. He took advantage of girls so easily! Was it like this for more guys? I never really had hung out with any besides Ezrhael either way, so.. I didn't really know. By his expression, I could tell he was probably commenting on how red-faced I was in his mind. I could feel it too, my face felt hot.. "I know how red I am... I can feel it, you know!" I said, my grip on his hand tightening. "It's okay... It's a good trait you have, even if you do kind of play with girls a lot.. You're a good guy, you know." I said, and looked away guiltily. I.... Teasing was kind of a thing I liked. "Well... I'm used to the teasing, so it's okay.." I muttered, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ezrhael White

Ezrhael White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:48 pm

"I don't see how it's really a good trait..." I sighed, looking down at her. The amusement that splayed clearly across my face just moment earlier had vanished into thin air. "And I don't see how I'm a 'good guy' either." Even I knew that much. I'd had girls that yelled at me about 'using them,' time and time again, but... As always, I did--and still would--justify it with my usual, 'you should've known better.' Although... I guess that wasn't quite a problem anymore. Most of the girls that I went on 'dates' with were just like me. Just looking for something to pass the time. It really was a bother sometimes. Her next comment didn't quite come as a surprise to me, however... In fact, I'd be surprised if she wasn't used to the teasing. I teased her so much, after all, even if it was mostly unintentional. "Hey, just stop the blushing, okay?" I told her finally, patting her head softly. Maybe that would help...? What in the world was I supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Eeria White

Eeria White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:23 pm

I looked up at him when he sighed, worried I had said too much. "Well, I like the trait! And... I think you're a good guy! So there! Hmph!" I said, clutching him tightly, and releasing my hand from his to wrap my arms around him in a hug. I didn't know what else to do. After all, his mood was my fault now. And all I ever wished for was for him to be happy. He was hurting, and it hurt me to see him hurt. I buried my face into the hair that rested on the right side of his neck, breathing softly on his neck.

Would it calm him down? I was afraid he'd push me away. It was unlike him, but still, the thought lingered in my brain, causing me to tighten my grip. "You're my beloved older brother, so even if you don't have anyone else I'll always be here for you, okay....?" I said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ezrhael White

Ezrhael White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Her words and actions were tocuhing, though there was a part of me that simply couldn't bring myself to accept either. So I simply clenched the grass beneath me in the palms of my now empty hands. Like hell that was anywhere close to a decent response. Honestly, why did she have to be like this...? I was the older brother, I was the one that was supposed to be taking care of her! Although, never in a million years would I have expected what she did next. I... When she talked, a chill ran down my spine. it was the feel of her breath, I was sure. Without even thinking about it, I nudged her away slightly and looked at her. I could feel my cheeks heating up, just the slightest. "D-don't say something like that!" I responded sternly, bringing a hand up to cover my face--no, cheeks specifically. For the love of...
Back to top Go down
Eeria White

Eeria White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:29 am

I was only half expecting a positive response, but it crushed me, like a boulder was on top of me, when he didn't. He didn't show any response to my words or actions, and it was really... hurtful. I didn't know how to make it better. How was I supposed to make him smile? It hurt when he hurt a lot... I was incomplete without him. I could tell he felt a bit uncomfortable from me speaking, too. It was my breath on his neck. But he has probably felt it many times before, right? I didn't understand anything at that moment.

I was extremely hurt when he nudged me away. I could only look at him sadly, but then I realized. He was blushing... a little bit. But he was trying to hide it... "Sorry... Did it upset you?" I asked, hoping it hadn't. After all, it was only meant to make him feel...better.
Back to top Go down
Ezrhael White

Ezrhael White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:51 pm

"N-no! Of course not!" I retorted, still keeping my hand firmly in place as I turned my face away from her. How was I really supposed to respond to something like that? My gaze slowly lowered itself to the ground as I sat next to her in silence, biting my lip. "I mean... it's not you fault," I added finally, slowly. I knew she would feel guilty. Hell, I would feel guilty if the tables were turned. But... well... it seemed the tables were a little turned on me this time. The one bad thing about being pale... I sighed. It was that any color--any color whatsoever--was clearly visible on my face. There was simply no hiding it, no matter how much I wished to. "U-um... guarding! Right! That's what we were supposed to be doing!" Without any other words, I rose to my feet and made my way to the other side of the gate, still diverting both my gaze and my face from her.
Back to top Go down
Eeria White

Eeria White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm

I sighed, and nodded when he said it didn't upset him, moving away from him. The silence tore me apart, piece by piece, until he finally said something. "Oh... I see.." I mumbled, looking down at the ground. A good day, all turned bad by a couple words. How unlikely, that it'd work like that. The silent was not only crushing, but also, awkward. Awkward as hell. Until Ezzie spoke and stood up, trying to act all serious about his job, even though we both knew, it was unlike him. After him, I stood up, picking up my spear. Walking silently, I made my way to my post, on the opposite side of where he was, which was, luckily, nearby. I sighed, and stood up straight, like a real--- Err, I was real, but a...proper guard, would. I took the job seriously, at least, except when me and him were messing around together. That had a special place in my heart.

Still, I glanced over to Ezrhael occasionally. Why did things have to go that way, I wondered..?
Back to top Go down
Ezrhael White

Ezrhael White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Unlike Eeria, I noticed, I wasn't making any attempt to stand up straight or... anything like that. Rather, I was just slouching against the wall, hands in my pockets, and my sword still in it's sheath. Of course I didn't turn to face her again, though I was guilty of stealing side glances every few minutes. Though, even I would admit, even after well... that, that the silence was unnerving. But what was I really supposed to do about it? Was she mad at me? Sad? It was one of the rare times in which I had absolutely no clue what she was thinking. We were twins. We were supposed to know things like that, weren't we? "Hey, um... Sorry." I finally muttered. I wasn't sure if she could hear me though; it wasn't like I spoke very loudly. Either way, apologizing in itself was a rarity for me. I was never sure why, but it was never an easy thing to do for me, to admit that it was me who was in the wrong...
Back to top Go down
Eeria White

Eeria White

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Silence, silence, silence. Silence. It was terrible, and it hurt, second by second, minute by minute. This didn't usually happen. I was hiding my feelings completely, something I did not normally do, at least, not around Ezzie. It was only lately we had gotten a tad bit more secretive. Maybe it was just getting older? After all, a brother and sister may be close at young ages but.. soon would need more private time? I never expected it to really happen, though, not to us. When he apologized, however, it made me feel a lot better. "It's okay.." I said, looking at him. "It was kind of my fault, anyways...Sorry." I apologized back, and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~   ~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~+ My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! {P} +~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your World, Our World :: The Dominion :: Redoubt-
Jump to: