Your World, Our World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Events
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Revolution! Harry Potter RP! [LB]
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] Emptyby Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] Emptyby Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

» Kurobane, Kagemaii
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 am

» Kosui Hitoshi
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 am

» Aessa
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 am

» Laura Nova
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 am

» Satomi Angel Hitshyuuga, S.A.H
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] Emptyby Celios Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Affiliates
Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] 35m1vnk
RPG-D
Copyright
Everything created on this site are the work of their respective owners, and all related topic and forum creators. Information can not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the original creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anybody who copies this site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet
Level: 1

Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 am

Aessa picked up the nearby trash, laying on the ground in the almost empty street. It was an area in town that wasn't commonly used, as the other ways were much quicker, and there was nothing down here but old, unused buildings. Aessa had asked her father to save the buildings there instead of turning them into something else, because she admired how they looked, so different from the current buildings, yet not out of place. It was a beautiful thing, she thought. Well, Aessa had always thought the kingdom was beautiful. She was not only raised to believe so, but it was also a part of her that would have been, princess or not. Luckily, she visited the town a lot, and when she did it wasn't like she was some celebrity or anything. It would be troublesome. Although Aessa's guardian had always told her to wear a cape, in case of assassins. So she did, but even if she took it off, it wouldn't be a big deal. Besides, it was windy, and the hood would probably blow off at any moment.

As if to prove its point, the wind did just that, and Aessa's hood blew down, showing her icy blue hair, done up in a special high-twist hairstyle. Of course, again, it didn't matter.

Back to top Go down
Kito Takahashi

Kito Takahashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 am

Kito shook his head at the town. It was strange to be back. He had been gone for so long. Fighting and searching had kept him occupied. Now, being back after 2 years, he noticed many changes. He Kept his cape up and over his face and shoulders to obscure his features from anyone who might recognise him from 2 years ago. He had changes, though. He had filled out more and gained more muscle. His features were sharper and handsomer from when he had last been here.

Kito touched one hand to the edge of the hood to make sure the black cape kept in place. He didn't want to get attached. It would just make leaving again harder on him. He looked up slightly, not enough to make the hood fall, and scanned his surroundings. Where could he stay for the night? It felt like forever.... He thought for a few moments, but just couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Paetra

Paetra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:17 am

Paetra yawned, hopping up from where she had been sitting, facing the raised edge of an abandoned rooftop. Lack of military activity on the side of the Dominion had made for a lot more free time than she was used to having. However, she had heard quite a few of the higher-ups were getting paranoid, and not a little restless. It would not likely take long before she was ordered on a raid into deeper portions of the Dominion's territory. For now, Paetra just enjoyed appreciating the view and calculating how many exposed areas in the city could be taken down, and just as easily be defended. Not once did it occur to her that this was a strange thought process. After all, she was paid to find the weaknesses of the enemy, and defend Mythos. If she could use the same method for both, well that was a bonus, and if she liked to do it then all the better for her.

She started to straighten until she spotted two cloaked figures heading towards each other. She ducked down in a fluid motion, turning so that she could see them in the reflection of the glass door leading into the house she squatted upon. Slowly she reached for her bow, in case it was a Dominion rendezvous. She relaxed her grip as she saw the hood slip on the smaller figure to reveal frosted hair and pointed ears, but she did not yet release it. For now she would wait and see what was to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

Aessa sighed, not bothering to put her hood up again. It wasn't like anyone from the castle was going to see her, all of the were either too busy to go out, or were too afraid of getting assassinated, when really, there wasn't much of a threat. Trees bent over a few of the buildings nearby, and their leaves rustled with the wind, which was particularly strong that day. Aessa now looked forward, and a guy, one she didn't really know the face of, was standing nearby. He didn't seem exactly confused, but rather, he looked suspicious, or like he was looking for something. Either way, Aessa decided to assume the more peaceful of the two, and approached him silently. Studying his figure for a mere second, Aessa finally said something.

"Are you looking for something? New to town?" She asked, tilting her head in slight curiosity, her bangs shifting to the side. It wasn't unlikely that people were coming to town, the Sovereign Empire, a neutral 'faction', despite the war, still had pretty good connections with the Mythos. Besides, the empire fought for peace, or at least, claimed to. But Aessa didn't think they'd lie about that, so again, she was clueless to the fact she may have just run into danger.
Back to top Go down
Kito Takahashi

Kito Takahashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Kito didn't look up at first. He was lost in how different things were now. When he finally did look up, he turned his ever changing eyes toward Aessa. His wings were hidden under the cloak and his face covered by the hood, but he knew she would be able to see his eyes. They showed suspicion and weariness, but also a deep kindness. "A place to stay. I fear my family no longer lives. There is no one here that I know." Of course, the last part was a lie. He just didn't want anyone really knowing who he was.
Back to top Go down
Paetra

Paetra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Paetra shifted with nervous energy. The glass was distorting the reflections of the two, making it hard to read their lips. Sighing, Paetra turned and peered over the edge of the roof. She pulled her hood tight over her head, so as to cover the red flash of her hair, and observed the situation. She squinted at the young elf, who was looking all the more familiar the longer she looked at her. Wait, she thought with an exhalation of breath, was that the princess?

What could she be doing here, she wondered, nearly tumbling back on her rear. The princess would not organise such a meeting unless... Paetra grinned. Obviously the princess had a boyfriend and she was too embarrassed to tell her father. Paetra shook her head. The princess always seemed so flustered whenever she visited the troops. She was a sweet girl. Paetra eyed the taller figure with suspicion. He looked a bit shady to be dealing with the princess. She decided to wait it out and see what happened. If it all went bad, she'd just react as called fir.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Aessa smiled softly when he replied, brushing her bangs out of her face with a swift motion. The boy's eyes showed distrust, or she thought, but she didn't blame him. Although, since she was the princess, usually you'd think that someone would recognize her easily. Then again, he hadn't been there for a while. It didn't take her long to answer his question, considering the area they were in. "A place to stay? So an inn, or just a house not being used? Most of the buildings around here are unused. The businesses," She said, pointing down the street, "Are that way. I can take you, if you'd like." Aessa paused, knowing she was forgetting something.

"I almost forgot! My name is Aessa, you may know it? The king's daughter." She said, introducing herself. It wouldn't hurt if he knew her place, it would probably make him more respectful, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kito Takahashi

Kito Takahashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Kito shifted nervously as he felt someone watching them. He looked around for a moment. No one. He turned back to Aessa. "I don't plan on staying long, but I don't have much money." He didn't. He knew his mother had left him quite a bit of money, but his father had gambled a lot f it off, so he was going to save what little he had left. Where he had just come from, he didn't need money to stay. But here, he obviously needed money.

Kito looked at Aessa's face again, but for only a moment. He looked away from her face before answering. "I'm Kito." He had never known there was even a princess.
Back to top Go down
Paetra

Paetra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Paetra began to panic as the Princess pointed towards the temporary resident portion of the town. "Scheiße," she breathed. The princess wouldn't... not at a hotel, would she? Paetra began to shift uncomfortably. What should she do, she agonised, should she race ahead and spill something on the stranger by ' accident'? That part of the city was so crowded at this time of day, and the princess and her companion were all too likely to be spotted. What would her father think?!

Finally, Paetra came to a decision. She hefted herself over the side.of the building, slipping onto the balcony below, before slipping down the ladder installed.in the case of fire. "Princess Aessa," she called, "if you desire a place to..." Paetra shuffled closer, adjusting her bow to a more comfortable area on her back, "a place to retire. I would suggest you choose somewhere in a less crowded area where rumours mught be less likely to uh," she felt her face flushing, "spread."

Paetra ducked her head. "Anyway, the east side is less likely to be crowded today." She looked back upward for a moment before turning on her heel and trying to escape"Okay, bye then!"
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Aessa smiled, larger this time. "Money shouldn't be a problem. Inns are relatively cheap, and considering my position... If it's too expensive, I can always help. Oh, and nice to meet you, Kito." She began walking in the direction where she had pointed, but then a girl approached her, calling her name. The things she said were quite puzzling to Aessa, except the last part. She was right, it'd be better to stay in less crowded places. But before the girl could escape, Aessa began to recognize her. She was taught to know the names of most of the people involved in war, anyways. "Paetra! What do you mean? I know it's best to stay out of sight, but what do you mean by rumors? And a place to retire?" Surely it would have been obvious Aessa was just helping Kito find a place to stay, right?

Aessa looked back at Kito, hoping he was still there, which he was. Maybe he knew what Paetra had meant?
Back to top Go down
Kito Takahashi

Kito Takahashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Kito chuckled. "The princess and I are not involved, female. She was simply helping me find a place to stay for the night. I am only passing through." He shook his head. "Relationships can become risky in my future." Kito felt for his daggers at his side. If need be, he would flee this town. If he were to be recognised, things might become difficult.

( :ragequit: Srry! I had no idea how to respond and I didn't want my responce to be short.....)
Back to top Go down
Paetra

Paetra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Paetra turned and flushed with embarrassment. "I am so sorry, I had just assumed-" Her eyes narrowed and she stepped forward. "What do you mean, female, huh?" Her fingers clenched into fists. "One, she just said my name is Paetra. Two, I do not like to be classified within a range of people when you're using a dismissive tone." She straightened up to her full height. Whereas the only distinctions between males and females in Elvish society were unimportant ones, she had learned while being surrounded by burly hybrids and angels that other groups were a bit more strict in their roles. She had worked to prove that being female was a proud trait to have, and she was not going to stop now.

"However, I would like to applaud your skills of deduction. Thank you for establishing that I have boobs before recognising anything else about me. Truly, you are an intellectual." Paetra grinned with a feral glint in her eye. After a moment, she mentally kicked herself. He probably had not meant anything by it, but Paetra was just about finished with everyone's obsession with gender as of late. For a moment she considered apologising.

Instead, she turned to Aessa. "I am sorry for embarrassing you, Princess. I think I'll just get back to my observation practice." Paetra jerked her head to where she had been perching, and the satchel she had left on the edge of the rooftop.

[Oh my God, I am so sorry! Paetra keeps doing this shiiittt :runcry: ]
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Aessa just smiled at the comments from both Kito and Paetra, a slight giggle coming from the back of her throat. "It's no embarrassment," She said, "It's good to know that the people of my family's land can stand up for themselves. And it was a simple mistake, either way. Your true intention was nothing bad, right?" Aessa looked back at Kito, then to Paetra again. "And you don't have to call me Princess. Just Aessa is fine. Not around my father, though.. Good luck with your practice, Paetra!" She really was happy. Even if they had argued, maybe a little bit, it was a sign that Paetra knew how to stand up to even men, and that Kito had...somewhat social skills.
Back to top Go down
Kito Takahashi

Kito Takahashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Kito shook his head and turned away. "I meant no offense, Paetra. I am Kito." He didn't want them to think he was someone suspicious or someone that would hurt them. "I will just find my own place in one of the surrounding trees, Aessa." He started walking away. It was not as if he hadn't slept in them before. It was pretty much all he had slept in while travelling.
Back to top Go down
Paetra

Paetra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Paetra bit her lip before calling, "Oi, Kito! Do you have anyway to secure yourself to the tree? We occasionally get some bad monsoons, and well, it's the season for it. If you do not lash yourself to a branch, you'll fall and break your neck." She flicked her thumb off of of her index finger. "Just like that, you will have died, and the tree will be sad to have lost its new tenant."

She wagged a finger at Aessa, remarking, "you keep that in mind next time as well. Do not think that we do not notice when someone is hanging like a monkey above our camp sites."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Aessa frowned at Paetra's next remark. At first she was going to be okay with his choice, after all, it was HIS choice to be made, but when she thought of him being in danger.. "Kito, don't do something so dangerous. I can get you in an inn for free, okay?" She said with a worried tone, and her hands placed on her hips. Aessa pulled up her hood, and looked at Kito, then to Paetra. "We should get going now to find him a nice place. Paetra, you should come with. Streets start to get more crowded around this time of day, even if it is the more empty side of the city..." Although, that wasn't really what Aessa wanted her around for. It had just occurred to Aessa that he could be danger, and she didn't exactly want to be alone with him.
Back to top Go down
Kito Takahashi

Kito Takahashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Kito growled. He hated when people worried about him. "Its fine. I won't fall out of a tree. I promise." With those last two words, he threw his cloak off and spread his large dove, grey wings. He glanced over his shoulder at Paetra and Aessa. "I won't fall to my death."
Back to top Go down
Paetra

Paetra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Paetra was about to object to Aessa's plan until Kito did so himself. When he slid off his cape, Paetra took a startled step back before barking out a startled laugh. "Oh, every thing is now makin' sense." Her accent thickened in her shock. "A dramatic angel. I might have guessed if I had been aware any were within the city." She drew closer, intrigued. "No wonder you prefer a tree to a bed! Wings may fold, but they might also break. Schwer Interessant!" Paetra knew she was babbling, but it was no good thing to cross an angel as she might have done. Unfortunately, when she became nervous, Paetra had a tendency to make things worse.

"I expect you have a reason to dwell within the city, and yet you choose to remain without company. You are a strange one, Kito." Somewhere within her mind, Paetra was screaming rebukes at herself. She decided to attempt to salvage the situation. "May your tree's branches be wide enough for your wings to rest, and smooth enough not to break them." Thoughtfully she added, "take care not to be mistaken for a large bird, as I doubt you will look half as noble as you do now with arrows protruding from every limb."

[Paetra, that was not a compliment. Paetra, what the hell are you doing? Paetra... stop! :keegan: ]
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Aessa sighed, and grabbed Kito's hand. "This is an order in the name of the royal family. As long as you are in our territory, you are under our rule. You will be staying in an inn tonight, and that is that." She hated to use her position to get her way, but she wasn't going to have him sleeping in a tree like that, not on her watch. "Now, shall we go, or will you refuse further and face the consequences?" She was always good at negotiating, although this was more of blackmail. Aessa hoped that Kito wouldn't be offended by Paetra's words, either. "Paetra, don't speak so lightly of killing. Death is a terrible thing, as is this war."
Back to top Go down
Kito Takahashi

Kito Takahashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:19 am

Kito turned with a dark look on his face. He hated others ordering him about. He had been ordered around by everyone in his life, and had no intentions of letting anyone else control him. He didn't care that she was a princess and the other was a warrior.

"I don't take kindly to orders, Princess." He said the last word like it was poison. The other woman, Paetra, she was alright, but Aessa, even though she meant well, he didn't like how she was ordering him and using her position over his. "If I have to, I will leave your territory, Aessa."
Back to top Go down
Paetra

Paetra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Paetra shifted uncomfortably as the two argued before stepping closer to Aessa and whispered, "He is obviously used to travelling alone. He has the same look about him as a wild animal that a child is trying to heal. If you keep pushing like this, he is not likely to look upon you with fond thoughts."

She pulled away and walked towards a building only a few feet away. With an amused turn to her lips, she looked from one to another. "I'll be happy to escort you both to such trees that would suit his needs, and put your mind at rest Prin- Aessa, after you two have finished your squabbling." She squinted up at the sinking sun and laughed. "I warn you, if it takes until nightfall, we may find more trouble than your argument is worth."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Aessa let go of Kito's hand with a sigh, and looked at Paetra. "That'd be nice.. I'd just like to save as many lives as I can.." She said, looking back at Kito. "Now, you'll be fine with that. right, Kito?" She said, closing her eyes stubbornly. She had offered a nice thing, and he rejected it. Not only that, but he disobeyed orders, as much as Aessa hadn't wanted to make them. Paetra was right, too, it was getting later and later, it seemed, and her father would be quite angry if she got home too late. Not to mention, it was more dangerous at night than at day, she might be accidentally shot by a solider. And it would have been her fault, not theirs.
Back to top Go down
Kito Takahashi

Kito Takahashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Kito relaxed a little, but tensed up again as he felt himself falling. He felt so weak all of a sudden. His wings went limp and the world started spinning. He hit the ground and cried out in pain as he hit his wing. He folded the other close to his body. His multi-colored eyes closed and he gritted his teeth as pain went up his wing and shoulder.

Lately, he had been getting sudden weak spells. He would fall and lose all feeling in his body. He would go blind for a momant, He needed help, but he just didn't want to have anyone near his wings or his back.
Back to top Go down
Paetra

Paetra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Paetra grinned as things began to work themselves out. Aessa was acquiescing, and it looked as if Kito was relaxing. However, everything went wrong when the angel collapsed. "Aessa, keep your distance," Paetra barked, "he could be infected with a contagious disease, or wake up confused. Either way, it would be dangerous for you to hover."

With deliberate steps, she crossed to Kito and crouched down. She held a hand above his mouth and nose. "He is breathing, but he takes each breath as if he is drowning. She ran her gaze down his limbs before recognising that they were not bent in unnatural shapes. "When he awakes, we must ask him if he can move his arms and legs without pain. His wing is bent underneath him, but if he was able to collapse it in time it may not be broken, aside from being yanked out of its socket, perhaps." She looked at Aessa sharply. "Is there a physician nearby? I am only accustomed to treating minor wounds and animals. I fear if I were to move him I would cause further damage."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Aessa let out a small squeal of surprised as Kito collapsed, but soon regained her composure, stepping back by Paetra's command. She had been taught to stay calm at times like this, to not panic, although, she was worried. Aessa nodded at each of Paetra's words, and took a moment to consider her last question. Was anyone like that nearby? Aessa didn't know, especially since... it was an abandoned area of town. "I don't... think anyone like that is nearby...." She said, sighing. "What shall we do..?" Aessa muttered, to herself, really. She hadn't really....been in that situation before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]   Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just an Everyday Thing, Right?[OPEN]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next