Your World, Our World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Events
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Revolution! Harry Potter RP! [LB]
Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] Emptyby Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] Emptyby Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

» Kurobane, Kagemaii
Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 am

» Kosui Hitoshi
Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 am

» Aessa
Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 am

» Laura Nova
Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 am

» Satomi Angel Hitshyuuga, S.A.H
Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] Emptyby Celios Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Affiliates
Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] 35m1vnk
RPG-D
Copyright
Everything created on this site are the work of their respective owners, and all related topic and forum creators. Information can not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the original creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anybody who copies this site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paetra

Paetra

Character sheet
Level: 1

Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] Empty
PostSubject: Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra]   Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 am

"You know," Paetra intoned as she swatted  Kito lightly with a small pillow, "this might have been avoided if you had just done what the princess asked and let her take you to the inn." 

Currently, Paetra was helping Kito to his temporary room at the palace while Aessa attempted to convince her father that their was a really good reason for it all. "Let me stay in a tree, you said. I will be fine, you said." Paetra snorted. 

"How the hell did you expect to be fine in a tree if you could not handle walking, hm?"

Last edited by Paetra on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kito Takahashi

Kito Takahashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra]   Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:07 am

Kito winced and glared playfully at Paetra. "It was what I had always done! It is like you having always slept in a bed!" His injured wing was no longer dislocated as Paetra, very painfully, had put it back in place. His shoulder had followed right after his wing. His whole left side, the injured side, was sore and the adrenaline was starting to wear off.

"It makes me nervous being here. Why do we have to be here?" He hated being a burden and he hated having luxury. He had been raised with little. He was used to little. He hated change, but he knew it was always going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Paetra

Paetra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra]   Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:16 am

"Do not look at me! I simply suggested to Aessa that you needed rest in a secure place." Paetra rolled her eyes in exasperation. "You, Kito, do not take care of yourself. That obviously was not the first time you have been injured like that." She turned the corner, and gave him a sideways glance. "I am not even sure I wish to know where that large scoring came from. It was as if great claws had been buried into your skin and had dragged the flesh away."
Back to top Go down
Kito Takahashi

Kito Takahashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra]   Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Kito winced at her description of the wound on his back. "I'm sure you have battled with a demon before." He glanced at her. "You have fought with a demon before, haven't you?" He remembered the demon distinctly. It's face, it's claws, and the way those claws had ripped the skin from his back.

(Srry for the short responce.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra]   Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra] Empty

Back to top Go down

Palatial Panic [Kito & Paetra]
Page 1 of 1