Your World, Our World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Events
Latest topics
» Hogwarts Revolution! Harry Potter RP! [LB]
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] Emptyby Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] Emptyby Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

» Shinobi Chronicles: Fall of the Reform
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] Emptyby Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

» Kurobane, Kagemaii
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 am

» Kosui Hitoshi
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 am

» Aessa
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 am

» Laura Nova
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] Emptyby Celios Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 am

» Satomi Angel Hitshyuuga, S.A.H
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] Emptyby Celios Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Affiliates
And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] 35m1vnk
RPG-D
Copyright
Everything created on this site are the work of their respective owners, and all related topic and forum creators. Information can not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the original creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anybody who copies this site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ria Mizunoe
Admin
Ria Mizunoe

Character sheet
Level: 1

And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] Empty
PostSubject: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 pm

[JUST GONNA DO 1ST POV YEAH]
[Luro's part will come by later, and for the moment only Kanna and Ria are involved for a couple of posts.]
[If you want to be a part of this post, then please ask one of us before entering.]

My body felt numb. My eyes were closed, and refused to open for the time being. Who was I again...? Where was I, and why? After a bit, I realized I was Ria, Ria Mizunoe. But the other answers didn't come to me, at all. My mind was...blank. Opening my eyes, I felt a rush of sensation run through my body. I was laying... in a flower bed. The sky was blue like the ocean, with few clouds. But even after a good look from where I was, I still had no idea where I was. None of it was even close to familiar.

I sat up, and scanned my surroundings once more. Still...nothing. The area was a bit odd-looking, as well. Somehow, my common sense told me this wasn't a regular place. Even though personally, the only things I could remember were my age, name, and such, things like that. From the looks of it, I had been asleep. Although, that was common sense as well. But next to me, I now noticed, was another girl. And this girl was... "..Kanna." Her name came out of my mouth naturally. Who was she...? Of course, Kanna. My best friend.

In a momentary panic, I took my hands and shook her, trying to wake her. "Kanna! Hey, Kanna!"
Back to top Go down
https://ourdreamworld.rpg-board.net
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 pm

It was... odd. The feeling couldn't really be described. Everything in my head was... fuzzy, I suppose. At least... I think that's the closest you could get to pinning a word on the feeling. Although... well... when exactly did I fall asleep? I did fall asleep, right? That memory was completely absent. As a matter of fact, it wasn't just that memory that was gone. It was easier to pick out what I did remember. My name was Kanna Soshiwara, ad sixteen year old girl. I was pretty average height for a girl, I knew that much. My weight was in a pretty healthy range, too. And my best named was named Ria. Ria Mizunoe. Suddenly, as if I had just remembered I could, I allowed to my eyes to flutter open softly, and just in time to not be completely startled by the frantic girl next to me.

"Ria?" I squeezed my eyes closed for a moment before opening them again. What a weird place... "Ria? Where are we?"

It was a simple enough question I suppose, though a part of me would have been shocked if she were able to answer it. I pushed her hands away gingerly and sat up--though being careful not to do so too quickly--and surveyed the area. Was this... was this type of place normal to go to? "Like hell I knew..." I muttered under my breath, only loud enough for Ria to hear if really was paying close attention. Everything's a dream, right? That's why it's so fuzzy. I mean... if I were to just pinch myself, I'd wake right up, right...?
Back to top Go down
Ria Mizunoe
Admin
Ria Mizunoe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 pm

To my luck, Kanna woke up pretty easily. "Kanna... What should we do..? This is really odd... I don't remember anything but my name, my age, some basic info about myself and being friends with you..." I said, and looked around once again, nervously. "It feels like a dream..almost.." I muttered under my breath, and stood up, quite easily, to my surprise. Maybe there would be people around who could help us? But then again, just trusting people from such an odd place.. I could see many different things just from where I was standing, but it was all so confusing, I had no idea how to describe it.

Nobody seemed to be in the area besides us. Were we all alone in this place? Or were there actually people around? It didn't matter to me at the moment though, when I spoke.

"We should look around... There's nothing to lose, right..?" I said, the uncertainty showing in my voice. Part of me felt scared, but the other half of me was feeling more confident. After all, I had Kanna around. I felt like... She was somewhat of an older-sister character to me. Was it always like that?
Back to top Go down
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:54 pm

There was a part of me that was disappointed by her words, though, subconsciously, I knew that she would say something similar to that. I sighed; there was no helping it. "You and me both..." I replied, an almost guilty tone in my voice as I scratched the back of my head. Where were were? It was pretty--almost eerie--but... Looking around didn't help me in the least. But it wasn't like there was going to be a billboard showing us where we were on some map. At least... it didn't seem that way.

"Just... pinch yourself or something. We'll wake up, right?I mean... we're laying in our beds right now!" Without hesitation, I reached down to my own arm and squeezed it tightly, to no avail, of course. "Ehehe... he... I must be so tired I can't even wake up." Although, I'd admit, my confidence in... well... everything being a dream was certainly beginning to fade.

Before she could even finish her suggestion, I rose to my feet. I'd think just about anything was better than simply sitting on the ground, watching the time fly before your eyes. It had to be right? "Well hey! Look at this way! If this is a dream, we might as well have some fun with it, right, Ria? As her name rolled off my tongue, I patted her head with what I assumed was my usual, all-knowing grin. Yes, might as well have our fun...
Back to top Go down
Ria Mizunoe
Admin
Ria Mizunoe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:09 pm

It was odd, but Kanna's words gave me more confidence. After all, you can't really get hurt in a dream, right? It was the perfect chance to have fun, she was right! But where would we go? Although, I guessed it wouldn't matter, with the fact that we were dreaming. Even though pinching herself didn't wake her up.. Right? I mean... there wasn't many other reasons we'd wake up knowing such little about a place we were in.

The pat on my head made me happy as well, especially given the situation. And part of it..part of it was familiar. Like it was a common thing to happen. I lifted my arm and pointed a random direction. "How about we go...that way, then? Since...we don't really know our way around." If she objected, it wasn't like I'd get angry. I wanted to stay close to her, if anything. It'd be kind of dumb to get separated. And boring, in that matter.
Back to top Go down
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:36 pm

"Well... huh. Let's see." My eyes naturally drifted to her arm, and my gaze continued to the area in front of it. It... didn't seem that bad. In fact, everything really seemed the same, with so many new areas to wander. But, before that very thought had even struck me, I nodded my head enthusiastically. "Better than nothing, right? Or... I guess... nowhere," I replied, accompanied by a short, awkward laugh at the end. What could you really say during such an odd situation anyway? Was there anything to say? Regardless, I took the lead and opted to walk just slightly ahead of her.

Without even thinking about it, my hand snuck back to my arm as I started pinching myself again. Although, unlike before, it wasn't very hard at all. Hell, I think it was a mix between pinching myself and trying to assure myself that all would be well. I'm not sure why, but... Well, I felt that it was my... duty, I guess you could say, to look after Ria. We were the same age and all, but...
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hitoshi

Katsu Hitoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:56 pm

"This has always been my favorite spot in the world. It's good that all this fighting hasn't reached this place." I said gazing at the garden. I walk towards a cherry blossom tree where I may begin my afternoon nap. But instead, it seems almost like the air has changed in some way. Then I spotted them. Two girls. Human by the looks of them. But I've never seen them around town. Maybe I should wait to see why they are here...

Now that I look back at them, There is something.... odd about them. Are they lost or something? I should go ask...

"Hey! You two!" I called to them, "Are you lost? Do you need any help?" Lets see who they really are...
Back to top Go down
Ria Mizunoe
Admin
Ria Mizunoe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:18 pm

I began walking after Kanna, but then a voice caught my ear. "Kanna, someone's talking to us.." I muttered, and looked in his direction, curious. He seemed like a normal enough guy, and kind, at that too. But I was at a loss for words, I didn't know what to say to him. I felt like Kanna would speak for the both of us, as well. It felt natural, in a weird way. But... it was a dream, right? I was seriously beginning to doubt that, again. It seemed too real to be a dream. Being together with Kanna like this, the loss of memories, a boy offering to help us.. Were we kidnapped and brought here?

Looking around again, the setting was very beautiful. I could see why this boy would be wandering here. But the way he talked, it also seemed like there was a town nearby. I didn't know, though. It was all too much at once. So I just stayed, silently waiting for Kanna to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:41 pm

If I do say so myself, my senses were quite sharp; the man's voice had already reached my eyes before Ria had even made mention of it. Just to signal that I heard her, I nodded slightly as I spun around to face the mysterious stranger. I had so many questions, and I'm sure Ria's case wasn't that much different. Before I spoke, I placed a hand on the smaller girl's shoulder, almost as... a comforting gesture, perhaps. "I... I..." I stuttered before frowning. "Who are you?" Any person, I think, would at least want to know that much.

"No, even more than that, where are we? It's just a dream, right? I can't actually... remember anything. Ria can't. What's going on?" There were a million other questions in my head, but they could wait. Just... get the important stuff out first. Anything else could wait for later.
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hitoshi

Katsu Hitoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:05 pm

"Well for starters my name is Katsu. Did I hear you right. That you don't remember anything?" My first impression of these two was a bit off. I thought they were just travelers but in fact they look almost scared. Overly cautious too. Maybe just maybe, answering these questions will help them remember something.

"Right now we are in the neutral area of Eternity Garden. And this is certainly not a dream. I can try my best to answer all your questions later, but for now, how about we get you two something to eat and a place to stay? Sovereign is close enough for a good hike if you two can handle it."

"Oh I forgot to ask, do you remember your names at the very least?" They look like they need as much help as possible. I guess I should stick around and make sure they will be okay.
Back to top Go down
Ria Mizunoe
Admin
Ria Mizunoe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:13 pm

"...It's nice to meet you, Katsu. It's kind of..complicated." I looked around a bit more, attempting to memorize the area I was in. "Eternity Garden... I've never heard of it before. And... this isn't a dream..? Kanna..." I looked around again, this time more worriedly. Was it true? If it was, then where in hell were we? And in the first place, who was dreaming, me or her? It felt like me, but I was sure she felt the same way.. And having...dreaming like that...? It wasn't very common. And it was odd. "A place to stay would be very nice.. Thank you." I muttered, and thought about his next question longer than I should have had to.

"Yes, I'm Ria and she's Kanna. It's basically all we remember though.." I said, quietly, but so that he could hear. I waited for Kanna to reply as well.
Back to top Go down
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:28 pm

So it... wasn't a dream? How could that even be possible though? We both forgot almost everything. This place didn't seem real, familiar... But I doubt that with memory loss, that anywhere would seem familiar. It was all too strange. Not to mention... "Neutral area?" I repeated uncertainly, asking for confirmation. What exactly did he mean by that? I eyed Ria, almost guiltily, before returning my gaze to young man. Ria's words had snapped me out of thoughts.

"Oh, um... yes, i-it's nice to meet you." Yes, my name was really the only thing I remembered. That, and being friends with Ria. Would that give me any answers at all? "So... a place to stay, right? Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hitoshi

Katsu Hitoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 pm

"Yes neutral." These two seem so strange. Even with memory loss, they almost look like they don't belong here. They might have questions, but I have many to ask about them. I can ask how they ended up here when we get to safety. If anything, this day is turning up stranger than most. And it's such a nice day too. Oh well.

"I live in the town nearby. You don't need to worry cause it's a nice place." I said to them. "Well then, Ria. Kanna. Would you two care to come with me or if you would prefer we all stay for a little bit longer. Up to you two." Maybe, just maybe, these two will remember something if they head to town. Maybe be recognized by someone who knows them. I get the feeling that will be very unlikely, but if anything, it's nice to have roommates again.
Back to top Go down
Ria Mizunoe
Admin
Ria Mizunoe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:01 pm

I sighed, and thought for a bit. Neutral.. Did that mean there was some type of war? I took a step, almost hiding behind Kanna. He looked at us strangely. Were we that different from people he knew? That question just brought me back to the first one, where were we, and why? Even if he had a name for it, that wasn't enough to say... But I guessed we should trust him and just follow him. We couldn't do anything else, anyways. We didn't know our way around or anything.

"That's good...," I replied, and held Kanna's hand tightly. "I think we should go now.. Nothing around here is familiar..maybe the town will be... Right, Kanna?" I doubted it, but.. I had to stay positive, otherwise I'd bring both of us down.. Right? Don't panic, I told myself. Don't.
Back to top Go down
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:25 pm

"I think it would be best if we left now," I said, feigning confidence and looking down towards Ria. It was to reassure myself as well, though I gently squeezed her hand in reply. "Yeah. I'm sure we'll know someone at the city, right? Or at least..." I laughed nervously. "Somewhere." I suppose the 'somewhere' part wasn't all that reassuring, but... I mean... What else was I supposed to say in reply? Anyway, I'm sure if I didn't add that I'd sound a bit too confident and even that could be bad in itself. There were tons of people whose confidence had gotten them in trouble, and I didn't want us two to be added to the list.

"Well, let's go, right, Katsu?" I said, accompanied by an exasperated sigh. "Although... if you don't mind me asking, is there a war going on at the moment? You said 'neutral area,' so I would assume..."
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hitoshi

Katsu Hitoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:47 pm

"Well, to put it bluntly, yes there is a war going on. However, the town we are going to is a neutral town so we are safe." I said hoping this would reassure them. It was also to reassure myself, hoping that the Queen hasn't decided to enter the war yet. If anything, she must be preoccupied with the fact that at any moment a civil war could start all because of this war.

Looking back at them I decided to make a promise, "Ria. Kanna. I have decided to help you two reclaim you're memories and for as long as you need, You have my sword and my friendship." I hope that this will lift their spirits and to trust me. "Shall we go now." And with that I started to head for home with them following behind.
Back to top Go down
Lupe

Lupe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Lupe was firmly seated upon the branches of a nearby oak tree, the branches swaying in the mellow breeze, he say lazily, all quiet, sharpening his hunting knife with a small lightweight arkansas stone, commonly used to sharpen knives, it fit firmly on in his pocket, so it was easy to carry. He suddenly thought he heard a male speaking, his left ear twitched as he strained to hear what was taking place, he put his hand upon the branch, feeling vibrations, caused by walking, from the frequency and the duration of the vibration he figured there was three or four people walking casually, around 40kg on average. They were coming closer, Lupe did not hear the distinctive clunk of armour, so they were likely not soldiers, possibly rangers though, but they would most likely conceal their movements better.

He leapt down from his perch and sheathed his knife. Glancing around him and moving towards the sound in a crouched position, he found the group, two females and a male with a longsword, which glinted in the early morning sun. The females had an essence about them, they seemed nervous, yet somehow he could tell they were significant, and oddly even powerful, magicians would be much more confident, somehow the male had more of the air of a magician, but looked nothing like one and it was so subtle Lupe quickly moved on. He drew his knife and stealthily moved into some thick foliage nearby, in the path of the group, which were around two-hundred meters out. He needed information, and the group seemed to be of importance, human, and he was assigned to be here on sentry duty, he could capture one of the group, and take them to a nearby Mythos camp for interrogation, something was up.

He waited for them to come close, sheathing his knife only to scale a large pine tree nearby and hide in the the thick leaves of it. As the group approached he drew his knife once more, and as soon as they passed under him he leapt onto the male, causing him to fall onto the ground of the grassy clearing in the trees. He immediately took advantage of the surprise and pulled his sword and threw it across the ground out of reach, he stomped on his back to stun him before grabbing the nearest female, a warrior would be too much hassle and the females were the intriguing ones. He grabbed the blonde female due to her being closest and held her tightly by the neck, not enough to injure her, but enough to keep her still. He held the knife close to her throat and smiled, "Good evening my friends! I have come to ask what you are doing around these parts, you seem like interesting people and it is a boring day, peaceful though right? Anyway, go for your sword and well... you know the rest, nothing from you either over there!" Gesturing to the remaining female, he returned to his opening speech, "First of all I want your names! I have to be civil don't I? When meeting strangers? I think so anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ria Mizunoe
Admin
Ria Mizunoe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 pm

All was going well, but the air around was...unsettling, still. The whole thing felt like a dream, even after being there for so long. But it was obvious it wasn't a dream, at least to me. Before I could even think about screaming, Katsu was pushed to the ground, and I was whisked away to the side, with a knife nearly against my throat, although, not quite. Although I had much to say to the man, fear spread throughout my body, freezing body in place. My eyes were fixed on whatever was in front of my eyes, but I couldn't see anything, all was a blur. My senses were off, the only thing I could hear was my beating heart. What was even going on? I didn't know, my mind refused to focus on what was important. Fear overcomes all other emotions.
Back to top Go down
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:59 pm

So there was a war going on... It made sense, I figured. "Thank you, Katsu," I said, just the slightest hint of a smile beginning to show itself upon my face. Although... war? What was going on? Why did it start? From his use of the phrase 'neutral area,' it wouldn't be horrible to assume that it was actually a world war. But, yet again, why? Was it because of religion? Were people murdered? Did one leader break a promise with another? Those all were reasons that a war would be started in the first place, right? Before I could even think more of the subject, still following close behind Katsu, the very man was pushed to the ground.

I couldn't even will a scream to escape from my mouth as I scrambled back. This was a neutral area? Neutral area my ass! In fear, I made a grab for Ria, but I was a bit too late for that. I was shaking, I had realized, when the man pulled the knife to her neck. The only one who had been left untouched was me. Why? Was I supposed to just watch them die? "Let her go!" I yelled, my hands balled into fists, as if he would actually listen to my command. My eyes narrowed into a glare, and my body eventually fell limp to the ground. "Kanna Soshiwara. Ria Mizunoe. Katsu... Um..." There was nothing I could do but let the names flow from my mouth, pawing nervously at the grass beneath me. I would have normally enjoyed it's feel on my skin, wanted to lay in it, but now the only purpose it was serving was to make me even more anxious. There was no comfort in it. Had I just sentenced all of us to our untimely deaths, I wondered, looking at Ria guiltily.
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hitoshi

Katsu Hitoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Everything was fine. Then next thing I know this hybrid grabs Ria and I can't do anything. "Who are you? Why are you attacking us? We've done nothing wrong and are no part of this war. Please just leave us be." Looking at him once more he appeared to be quite the capable fighter.

"Why don't you tell us your name?" I replied. If I could distract him long enough I might be able to grab my sword. But what good would that do? I need I faster way to get out of this. And to get Ria and Kanna to safety. I can't use my magic without revealing myself. What choice do I have though? If I don't then Ria could be sent to some cell to probably be tortured.

I started to reach for my ice magic but enough to conceal it from the cat's heightened senses. When he drops his guard, that will be my moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Lupe

Lupe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Lupe's smile halted to a grin as he spoke, assessing the situation, still seeming cheery enough, "I apologise for my rudeness, Katsu, was it? Thank you for that Kanna. See how civil this is? I am Lupe. Nice to meet you, I would shake your hand, but mine are a touch full at the moment." He waved the knife towards the two not within his grasp, "You see I would hate to have blood on my hands right now, you guys could speak away and then we would have no problem, and I can let Ria was it? Go free, no problem, no questions asked. It is a pity I would have to slit a throat today, was hoping for a lazy afternoon, alas, not everything goes to plan. So anyway, back on topic, where were we? Yes, who are you people, or better put, why are you people here? Something is up, I know that much. Don't lie to me, as much as I am intelligent..." He whispered the next part, leaning forward "I am a little bit mad, can't be predicted, might get bored of waiting here, one yank and your day is ruined, and for someone of you today may be your last." He then proudly exclaimed, "So, go on ahead!" He put the knife back towards the girls throat.
Back to top Go down
Ria Mizunoe
Admin
Ria Mizunoe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:42 pm

I breathed harder and harder as the seconds went by, and my heartbeat got louder and louder to my ears. I wanted to say many things like, we don't even know where we are, we barely remember anything, that we had just met Katsu.. There were a lot of things we could say to prove our innocence, in my opinion. But I wasn't in the position to talk, or the condition. I swallowed nervously, but I was starting to calm down, if only slightly. I still couldn't speak or move, though. Lupe? It would be a name and face to remember to stay away from, if I survived. And that was a big if...

It was a big choice for me to make. I had the room to talk, and if I had to, I would. I knew that Kanna would be sad, but it was something that had to be done to save her. "Lupe.. You can take me hostage or...whatever. But... don't lay a finger on them, for me?" I asked, suddenly now aware of how close the knife actually was to my neck.
Back to top Go down
Kanna Soshiwara

Kanna Soshiwara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Throughout his entire... 'speech,' of sorts, I hadn't said a word. I had kept quiet, though I wasn't sure if it was because I felt I needed to or if I was scared for Ria's safety if I had. And, like even he had said, he was a little bit mad. Which, if my assumptions were correct, he actually meant a hell of a lot more than just a bit. So I sat there for several moments, attempting to regain my composure, just as I was sure Ria was doing. Just breathe in and breathe out. It was as simple as that right? But in this case, fear had caused such havoc in my body that doing an action as simple as that was a chore, an act that had to be forced.

Unfortunately for me, I was a bit too late in doing so, and before even a single word could leave my mouth, Ria spoke. Her words shocked me. No, shocked was an understatement. They cut me like a knife. She was the only person here I could truly trust, she was my best friend, she was going through the same things I was. To lose her... Even with Katsu around, I couldn't stand for it. Yet I couldn't quite bring myself to make any movements. The only words that left my mouth were a faint, "No, don't do it. Take me instead." I couldn't bear to think about how she would feel too, being separated. Well... that was... if she felt the same way I did. It was scary. I was scared just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hitoshi

Katsu Hitoshi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:01 pm

As soon as she spoke those words, Kanna looked completely distraught. It's understandable. But I do have to give Ria some credit. She said the one thing that sent shockwaves through the moment. Even though she lost her memories, she would risk her own life for us. But fortunately, it wouldn't get that far if my trick works. Hopefully, we all get put of this alive.

"So, Lupe was it, I have a proposition for you. You release Ria and let us go peacefully and I won't kill you." As I spoke he must've thought me as crazy given the current position I was in. That's when a shot an ice bolt at his knife knocking it away from Ria and him. Out of the confusion he let go of Ria. She fell to the ground. I hoped she didn't faint

"Kanna! You need to get Ria to safety! Get away from here now as fast as you can! I will find you I promise." I said hoping they would get away. Then I reached for my sword and charged at Lupe. Knowing this cat I'm going to need to watch my back. "May the wind guide my blade and help me soar!" And with that, the fight began.
Back to top Go down
Lupe

Lupe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Lupe quickly reacted by pivoting into a combat stance, he took a rapid stride forward and swung the heel of his fist into Katsu's nose, disorientating him and drawing blood. Lupe grabbed Katsu's sword holding thumb in his hand and snapped it with a sickening crack, causing his to drop his sword, he followed it up by pivoting on one leg and delivering a roundhouse kick. He then proceeded to kick Katsu in the ribs, shoving him away. Lupe grinned at his handiwork "That was not a smart decision!" He yelled, laughing. He swung his arms out to the sides, "What do you intend to do? Win?" Lupe took a step forward and grabbed his head, delivering a headbutt. His own head began to bleed as he laughed and stepped back, strolling towards his knife. "You see, you could be invincible, no normal man may be able to take you down, I am no normal man. I am Lupe. This is who I am. An ice magician? A warrior? You don't even have to guts to show it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]   And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others] Empty

Back to top Go down

And so, it Begins[Ria, Kanna, Katsu, Luro+ Others]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next